X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_CP View Post
    Yes! It's a $1000 worth of plug-ins that you get with any EDIUS 5 package (software only, software upgrade, HDStorm, etc.)
    Chris, are you handling the phone orders next week?

Jerry

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_CP
    replied
    Originally posted by Philip View Post
    Sweet stuff in there. Do all those 3rd party apps listed at the bottom come with it?
    Yes! It's a $1000 worth of plug-ins that you get with any EDIUS 5 package (software only, software upgrade, HDStorm, etc.)

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
    I think its more along the lines of they can't be run outside of EDIUS (ie. won't function in PPro, Vegas, etc). I will see if there's any technical differences..
    Thanks, and thanks for the answer on the PM.

Jerry

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    I think its more along the lines of they can't be run outside of EDIUS (ie. won't function in PPro, Vegas, etc). I will see if there's any technical differences..

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
    Yes, all of them. :)

In the specs. As Jerry said, Pixel Shader Model 3.0 - essentially any DirectX 9 or higher card should be fine. Anything from the last 18 months.

And make sure it has lots of video RAM. The more, the better.
    You mentioned the New BlueFX and Vitascene were 'different' versions just for Edius. How so? Is it the yuv to rgb to yuv redo?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Sweet stuff in there. Do all those 3rd party apps listed at the bottom come with it?
    Yes, all of them. :)

What graphic cards will work best with the new GPU processing? Is that all listed somewhere.
    In the specs. As Jerry said, Pixel Shader Model 3.0 - essentially any DirectX 9 or higher card should be fine. Anything from the last 18 months.

And make sure it has lots of video RAM. The more, the better.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Sweet stuff in there. Do all those 3rd party apps listed at the bottom come with it? I assume internal changes have been made that make these plug-ins really work well with appropriate graphics cards.

What graphic cards will work best with the new GPU processing? Is that all listed somewhere.
    I believe it lists the requirement of the particular video card. Pixel Shader 3.0 is required.

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    replied
    Sweet stuff in there. Do all those 3rd party apps listed at the bottom come with it? I assume internal changes have been made that make these plug-ins really work well with appropriate graphics cards.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    started a topic Edius 5 Sales Page

Edius 5 Sales Page

http://desktop.thomsongrassvalley.co...ewfeatures.php
Working...
X