Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing Audio

Hi folks,

Can you please explain to me how I mix two audio chanels into one. I'm doing a commercial and have voice over on 2A and music on 3A, so when I play it, music comes out the left speaker and VO out the right. How do I get it comming out of both please? I was almost too embarrassed to ask!

Thanks
    Mark
    Mark

do the clips on 2A and 3A only have one channel? if so, you can right click clip, and change to mono1 or mono2 depending on where the sound is

be sure sequence panning mode is set to edius3 compatible otherwise you end up with a low volume (right click sequence tab)
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

As Anton says, rt click and go to Audio Properties and switch them around, or use the Pan Pot filter.

Comment

Thanks guys - fixed it!! One thing though that confuses me a little (I'm easily confused!!) when I right clicked on the music part and went to the Audio Info Tab that allowed me to change it. However, on the VO track, the channel settings were greyed out - why was that I wonder? I ended up fixing the issue with the Panpot & Balance filters (first time I've used audio filters). Thanks again SO MUCH for helping me.

Cheers
        Mark
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X