Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adorage install

Hello,
    When I try to install Adorage from the Edius CD, I have a problem. The program starts, it unzips, then hangs. No error messages, no hard drive activity, no further apparent activity. Have to terminate through the Task Manager. Task manager doen't show unreasonable memory or CPU utilization.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Panagiotis

Originally posted by pgovotsos View Post
    Hello,
    When I try to install Adorage from the Edius CD, I have a problem. The program starts, it unzips, then hangs. No error messages, no hard drive activity, no further apparent activity. Have to terminate through the Task Manager. Task manager doen't show unreasonable memory or CPU utilization.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Panagiotis
    Try to copy the information onto your hard drive and install from there. If it will not copy, look at the disc to see if there are any scratches visible.
    If you have another machine, see if it will copy the info to the hard drive. Then move it from there by way of a thumb drive or CD.
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Actually, I tried that already. It's a self-extracting zip file. I used an archive utility and manually extracted it to the hard drive. Ran setup, got busy pointer for a couple of seconds, then normal pointer. Nothing else happens. The program is still executing according to task manager, but nothing is happening.

I have two copies of the CD (4.61 install from NX express and 4.61 Install from Broadcast upgrade). Same experience with both. Since I can extract the file manually with no errors, it's not a bad CD.

If it helps, the system is Win XP Pro 2002 SP3, 3GB RAM, Thinkpad. Don't know system board - it's custom Lenovo. GPU is NVidia Quadro NVS 140M w/ 128MB.

Thanks,
      Panagiotis

Comment

Working...
      X