• Show
Clear All

• Zorro
    replied
    Help...please!

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    Still looking for for the best way to create a breathtaking slow motion within Edius. Anyone here who uses Boris RED for the task? A tutorial would be welcome. TIA!

Leave a comment:

• The Don
    replied
    In search for the perfect slomo

Originally posted by Zorro View Post
    Thanks for your suggestions so far. Twixtor's results are very impressive, don't mind the price tag, either. But there seems no standalone version, just plug ins. Therefore it's a nono for all Edius only people :(
    I checked with Vision Effects and they replied:
    "Sorry, no plans to port Twixtor to Edius at this time. However, you should ask Grass Vally to start supporting the Open FX or After Effects plugin architectures. Then the possibility of having Twixtor within Edius becomes more of a possibility."

Leave a comment:

• Emulgator
    replied
    BTW, besides EditStudio 6 and Edius4.6
    I use PremiereCS3 for Liqid SlowMotion
    from standard framerates (only for this occasion).

Here a fine-tunable pixel-based motion calculation can be done
    which produces acceptable results down to 25%-20% frame rate
    depending on complexity of scene.

Some artifacts may occur if only a few source frames cover the event
    (very fast movements), but playing around with lots of settings
    (helpful:field or frame-based) can help.

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    Anyone here who's using Twixtor as a Boris RED plug in?

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    Thanks for your suggestions so far. Twixtor's results are very impressive, don't mind the price tag, either. But there seems no standalone version, just plug ins. Therefore it's a nono for all Edius only people :(

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    If this (or this) is good enough then Twixtor is for you!

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorro View Post
    In many cases customers are satisfied with Edius built in slomo. But there are situations where it has to be nothing but perfect. Can you please name slomo solutions which are superior in quality? Edius plug ins appreciated but I take everything I can get. TIA!
    Any of the cameras that can ramp the speed. Many exist, some are very expensive. I believe the P2 will do speed changes. However, and I'm not being flippant, If you want superior quality, it really should be shot in high speed, or even on a high speed film camera

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    Autodesk's Combustion has a tool called timewarp...
    you can download the trial version at http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...12&id=10178588

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    started a topic In search for the perfect slomo

In search for the perfect slomo

In many cases customers are satisfied with Edius built in slomo. But there are situations where it has to be nothing but perfect. Can you please name slomo solutions which are superior in quality? Edius plug ins appreciated but I take everything I can get. TIA!
Working...
X