X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Oh pipe down, all of you.

We're busy setting up a tradeshow, so our presence here is virtually read-only.

Come back on the 12th and you will have plenty of things to look at.

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    the ability to drop effects to multiple clips in the timeline at once. Now if they just added the the ability to have the clips automatily "ripple back" to allow for handles like Edius does that would be just about it for me.

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    I gotta look at CS4 and they finally added at least 1 of the 3 features that made Edius better than it for me
    Which feature is that?

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    Well they gotta announce something great because I gotta look at CS4 and they finally added at least 1 of the 3 features that made Edius better than it for me. They maybe had more I dont know yet.

Leave a comment:

• redgum
    replied
    DD
    That can't be right. We in Australia are three days ahead of the rest of the world and we've heard nothing. :-)

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Zorro
    TGV like all major companies announce their new products on the 11th, the day before the public opening.
    DD

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    I recall something about "When the Cat's away..."

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    Thread locked..just seeing the near future.

Leave a comment:

• Raja
    replied
    I'm 99.9999% certain they will announce it 12th Sep.
    There's a 0.0001% chance they won't because I've leaked it!

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Maybe it is the silence before the storm?

From Nasa website:

The calm before the storm isn't a new concept by any means. It was recognized long ago that before a severe storm,
    the air is still and the birds stop singing and go to shelter.
    "Calm continueth not long without a storm"

http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/scienceques2003/20030926.htm

Leave a comment:

• majormauser
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorro View Post
    That's exactly the same I was thinking back in April. Both Apple and Avid stayed away from NAB so this would have been the perfect chance to show the professional world the Edius advantage. What happened? Unfortunately nothing.

Avid will be at IBC after staying away for some years so you have to have something to show. I have some customers here who stated that they will leave the TGV platform they've been using since the DVRaptor days when there's no sign of progress. I always hear the same: HDMI, alpha support, keyframing, clip marker, more plug ins.
    Hmmm ? Silence

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    I would be surprised if they don't do something
    That's exactly the same I was thinking back in April. Both Apple and Avid stayed away from NAB so this would have been the perfect chance to show the professional world the Edius advantage. What happened? Unfortunately nothing.

Avid will be at IBC after staying away for some years so you have to have something to show. I have some customers here who stated that they will leave the TGV platform they've been using since the DVRaptor days when there's no sign of progress. I always hear the same: HDMI, alpha support, keyframing, clip marker, more plug ins.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    I would be surprised if they don't do something, but I don't have any official answer

Leave a comment:

• beachside
    replied
    I believe the answer is no. Only 4.6 on display. KH said this a while back, unless they have changed their minds.

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    started a topic IBC and Edius V5

IBC and Edius V5

To all TGV people out there: just one week to IBC. Since I don't want to spend $1000 round trip for me and my employee just to see V4.61 in action I'd like to know if Edius V5 will be shown or not. Thank you in advance for your helpful answer. Best regards, Chris
Working...
X