X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
    replied
    Jittery Graphics

Sorry Anton, I guess I wasn't specific enough that these are credit rolls of twenty names or more, and yes I only do them in Title Motion Pro.

Right now to get around it, I do them in TM Pro in Adobe 6, export them as an avi file, and then put them on the Canopus Timeline. And it works.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE View Post
    Sorry Anton, I couldn't quite follow your explanation. I have only worked with Inscriber Title Motion in Adobe. Are the settings that you are suggeting in Inscriber or in Edius 4.13? I only have a limited edtion of Photoshop and have never used it. Is there a way of making a roll title in Photoshop? If so, in what version?

Thanks,
    Ted
    I assumed you are using graphics as part of your roll such as logos etc.>

are you only using text created in TM Pro? if so, then a good font (not a thin one) and a safe roll speed should take care of everything

whenever adding a logo or a still of any kind to video, be sure you first treat it with Photoshop for best results

motion blur, 90 degrees by 1 pixel (this will remove any shake in graphics of thin lines)
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/a...pp-editor4.gif
    Last edited by antonsvideo; 06-02-2007, 03:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    Anton I think that your smooth roll tutorial applies to all titlers (not only to TM pro)

Very clear and simple rules to follow...

Leave a comment:

• COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
    replied
    Jittery Graphics

Sorry Anton, I couldn't quite follow your explanation. I have only worked with Inscriber Title Motion in Adobe. Are the settings that you are suggeting in Inscriber or in Edius 4.13? I only have a limited edtion of Photoshop and have never used it. Is there a way of making a roll title in Photoshop? If so, in what version?

Thanks,
    Ted

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    graphics must have a 90 degree by 1 pixel motion blur applied, use Photoshop

also, try and use a smooth speed
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/html/tmpro-roll.html

Leave a comment:

• COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
    started a topic Jittery Graphics on Roll

Jittery Graphics on Roll

Any advice on how to smoothen out jittery graphics in roll mode. I'm using Inscriber Title Motion. In Adobe 6 they run smooth but in Edius they jitter.

Thanks,
    Ted
Working...
X