No announcement yet.

Frequent overload areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, then the size of the QT files are frame rate 25, 720x576 and 4:3. Is that right? (Sorry Jerry - there's always one, as we say in the UK. Thanks for your patience)

Comment

Originally posted by redgum View Post
      Try Google on "Jumpbacks" or "motion backgrounds". I've found more available in the UK than just about anywhere in the world. Useful ones that is. Usually bought on DVD as a set and just about any subject you can name.
      Excellent! will check it out. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mandaclaire View Post
        ok, then the size of the QT files are frame rate 25, 720x576 and 4:3. Is that right? (Sorry Jerry - there's always one, as we say in the UK. Thanks for your patience)
        Make sure the project settings are exactly the same.

I have that same chip on my second system, except it is overclocked, and it does HD with Chroma and filters like a breeze. I also have everything on 4,8, or 10 drive raids.
        When you say video drive do you mean you have 1 drive or 1 raid made up of a couple of drives? These do help, even in DV.
        As redgum said, don't be overly concerned about loading of this type especially if the entire project is not loaded with filters and such. You can also choose to render and replace the clip on the VA above the original. That way it should reduce your playback issue.
        Jerry
        Six Gill DV
        www.sgdvtutorials.com
        If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
        http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
        Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
          Make sure the project settings are exactly the same.

I have that same chip on my second system, except it is overclocked, and it does HD with Chroma and filters like a breeze. I also have everything on 4,8, or 10 drive raids.
          When you say video drive do you mean you have 1 drive or 1 raid made up of a couple of drives? These do help, even in DV.
          As redgum said, don't be overly concerned about loading of this type especially if the entire project is not loaded with filters and such. You can also choose to render and replace the clip on the VA above the original. That way it should reduce your playback issue.
          ummmm. I think it's just one drive, but I will chat to my IT guy who set it all up for me and find out for sure.

Project settings rame rate is 50, but everything else the same, except field order(?) Makes no difference to playback when I change the clip properties, and don't know how to change project settings to mirror clip settings!

Will soldier on and not stress too much. thanks again for all the help.

Comment

Working...
          X