• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rokclimr
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Here is the statement on the forum.

But you can actually install the VFW software from the Matrox 2.0 driver package, it will work. The matrox i-frame HD codec will work.

If you know someone with the RTx2, get the software and see if you can install the codec from that.
    Jerry, I did exactly this. Even with the VFW codec from the 2.0 driver package it still does not work...

Thanks
    Brad

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by rokclimr View Post
    THoff, thanks for the link, that worked great.

The codec is MPEG2 M703 created from Matrox. After looking at the Matrox site it's not looking good for being able to use them...

Thanks
    Brad
    Here is the statement on the forum.

But you can actually install the VFW software from the Matrox 2.0 driver package, it will work. The matrox i-frame HD codec will work.

If you know someone with the RTx2, get the software and see if you can install the codec from that.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    If they don't have a downloadable codec pack, see if your contact if the MPEG can be unwrapped to a standard MPEG stream.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    If they have a codec pack you can install it. Edius is master at reading those. :)
    I have avid, black magic and bluefish codes on my systems.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• rokclimr
    replied
    THoff, thanks for the link, that worked great.

The codec is MPEG2 M703 created from Matrox. After looking at the Matrox site it's not looking good for being able to use them...

Thanks
    Brad

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Better to ask you client what codec was used.

It is just a phone call to the other company for him.

Leave a comment:

• THoff
    replied
    I suspect the video is encoded using a codec that's not on your system. If you open the file using Windows Media Player and look at the file properties, it should identify the codec. An even better tool for inspecting video file properties is GSpot.

Leave a comment:

• rokclimr
    replied
    I'm running Pro 4.61

I really don't have any more info...it just says they're 1920x1080.

Thanks
    Brad

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    Which version of Edius do you have? It looks like you need Edius Broadcast but I'm not sure...Can you give us some more info on your source files?

Leave a comment:

• rokclimr
    started a topic HD video coming in as audio only?

HD video coming in as audio only?

A client has provided me a hard drive that has their content on it from another company. There are a bunch of files that say they're 1920x1080 in their propertys but when I import them into edius they come up as audio only. These same .avi files have a audio file with them that is the same name with .stereo1 added.

Any ideas on what these could be or how to use them? The client is not sure what they are.

Thanks
    Brad
Working...
X