Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• richnation
    replied
    Thanks guys!!! I will definately give this a try.

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Rick
    There has been so much work on this it is not funny, BUT as usually happens it gets lost in the background of the forum.
    I do this regularly but it does take some time using VirtualDUB and VFAPI converter and either Procoder or Procoder Express see the link in Procoder for details as below
    http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ead.php?t=5141

Any problems feel free to contact me for further update, my email is in my CP
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• fukly
    replied
    sorry i have no experience with 720p but trying to help with what i did when i downconvert from1080i...so:
    1.export ur hdv project to HQavi(1440x1080i)
    2.open new SD project
    3.drag n drop the avi to SD timeline
    4.export to tape
    hope it helps ;)

Leave a comment:

• richnation
    replied
    ok i guess im the ONLY one who shoots in HD and then outputs timeline to SD ???? Any input I would REALLY appreciate. What am I doing wrong?

Leave a comment:

• richnation
    started a topic Printing HD movie to Tape in SD

Printing HD movie to Tape in SD

I have a project with footage shot on P2 cards. It is 720p ,24fps (native) footage using Panasonic HVX200. Okay, now I want to record/print the project to tape in SD. I simply change the project settings to NTSC SD 24fps over 60i at 4x3 screensize. Unfortunately now some shots have very jagged edges, particularly scenes with a volleyball net in the background. It Makes the footage look like it was compressed. Is this a issue with Edius not supporting 720p footage at native 24fps. or because I am going from 16x9 to 4x3? Or simply just because it doesn't convert HD to SD well?

Anyone know about this or have a solution I would GREATLY Appreciate it!
Working...
X