Print to DVD greyed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print to DVD greyed out

I have loaded a couple of short 24F clips on to the timeline. The clips came from my FS-C (XH-A1 camera). When I go to test a DVD under the print menu in Edius the "Print to DVD" is greyed out. When I try the same thing with HD clips there is no problem...it burns a DVD.

Please try a search and you will come up with several threads such as this one that will answer your question http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...int+DVD+greyed

Comment

Are they in a 23.94 project? If so, bad news. The project needs to be 29.97. :~,(
      Rusty Rogers | Films
      >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
      >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
      Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Hey Rusty

Does that mean that the 30f frame rate from my XH-A1 would work then?

Comment

Yes, it should.
          You can put your 23.94 footage in a DVD compliant project and burn also. Edius is not fussy in that way. :~)
          Rusty Rogers | Films
          >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
          >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
          Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Working...
          X