Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pjsssss
    replied
    When you are used to the Adobe "tool" type of editing it may take a bit to learn some of the keyboard editing that Edius can do. Once you master it, the combination keyboard/mouse editing of Edius makes the tool use seem very slow.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    yes, this is something I use all day and could not do without, welcome to the Fast Editors Club

Leave a comment:

• barry@bwvideofilms
    replied
    Wow thanks it really works. How did I miss that, it's even better than a tool!

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    You are missing the basic edit commands of edius.

shift + alt drag all the clips move (with sync mode on)
    shift + alt + drag is King for me

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    I generally don't need to be constantly changing "Tools" as in other programs.

If I need a gap I can...
    Create a color clip and time it appropriately within the bin and (with Sync Mode on) pop it on the timeline and everything moves to the right.
    Conversely, I can add a color clip to the Timeline, trim it to the time I need removed, and Ripple Delete (with Sync Mode on) to pull the Timeline to the left.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    You are missing the basic edit commands of edius.

shift + alt drag all the clips move (with sync mode on)

Leave a comment:

• barry@bwvideofilms
    started a topic Making gaps on the timeline

Making gaps on the timeline

Sometimes I just want to edit on the timeline. If I delete a clip and have a gap I can close it using backspace. If I want to create a gap to work in currently I have to highlight all the clips to the right and drag them back to the left. If there is a lot of stuff downline then it's a rather tedious way to do it. Premiere has a nice tool that will drag all the clips on the right of the curser with one click. Edius doesn't do "tools" so is there an easy way to do this that I am missing?
Working...
X