X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike0130
    replied
    Originally posted by SONYMAN View Post
    I also expect that this card could bring RT performance for some transition, like Vitascence..., in HD edit.

Waiting for your test.
    no such a card that will give you realtime on Vitascene for all transitions, and almost every ATI card up to X1950XXX incl. will give realtime on Xplode if you use renderer. But Eplode is not working for HD, it is SD only.
    There is also a way for testing what is realtime! You must put cursor to the exact beginning of transition/effect and hit space. You should not say "realtime" when your buffer is full and it just jumped over your transition- that is what most of people doing and this is wrong.
    Wait till Edius 5 will be out.
    mike

Leave a comment:

• Shakeel
    replied
    I Haven’t tested yet anything beyond HD2600 XT, but as per my experience ATI cards work well with X-Plode Pro under OHCI mode.

Leave a comment:

• SONYMAN
    replied
    I also expect that this card could bring RT performance for some transition, like Vitascence..., in HD edit.

Waiting for your test.

Leave a comment:

• swsw1550
    replied
    Doesn't anyone know about these cards, surely someone out there must.

Cheers
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• swsw1550
    started a topic Ati 4870

Ati 4870

Hi,
    Building a system for a mate of mine and we want to know if anyone has used or tested a ATI 4870 512mg card with Edius? and if so how did it go with Xplode Pro ect ect.

Cheers
    Steve
Working...
X