Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Use the Chroma Key, not picker mode, and use the luma limiter (the vertical bar on the side) to see if you can exclude the person's shirt.

Alternatively, if you use Region filter, box the subject's shirt, and Chrominance the Outside of the region to skew the background color, then you can Chroma key the skewed background color and avoid the person's shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Nora indeed!

If you haven't tried the Chrominance filter, it may help.

The Histogram and Show Key is invaluable in Chroma Key and Chrominance filter.

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    Anton & PJSSSSS

Thanks - got it again! cant believe it the gray I shot aginst is 100% the same as ther grey I now see inbetween dots on the persons shirt...............

Would you believe it........I know this does not just happen to me! BUT flipping Nora!

Thanks guys again!

I am going to crop this shot and......... well do something?

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Also, to create a clean key, don't be afraid to experiment some in the chromakeyer with the different options besides just the eye dropper which is usually the least controllable option of the four.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    try the chroma keyer

Edius3 tutorial but still currently the same in Edius4
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/h...chromakey.html

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    started a topic Keying GREY background

Keying GREY background

I was not prepared for a talking head shot on a shoot a few weeks ago!

Anyway I saw a flat grey background evenly lit and thought I would key out the grey in EDIUS

Its a few mnths since I did any keying But try as I might I cant get it to work

Trying to have talking head over various moving graphics and full frame video.

I could use pip for some But that would mean having grey as the background, I would rather not have that!

Can anyone refresh the process please? I will look at online training as I think its outlined there - any additional input would be appreciated!

Thanks

Cath
Working...
X