• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonnieMartin
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    luckily, my monitor has 2 component inputs

video only or does it also need to switch audio?
    Hello Anton: My monitor has a component pass through. So the out put from my NX cards goes to a switcher then to the monitor and the pass through goes to a HD TV.

My monitor is a 20 inch d) but with a manual or auto selection feature and it would not pass the HD signal cleanly.

I took the old one apart and sprayed the contacts and for a little while it is working. However, I am sure I will need something more rugged. It was all plastic inside and had some funny looking switches that kept sticking.

Thanks guys for your help

Ronnie

Leave a comment:

• Crespel
    replied
    This is what I use.
    http://www.inday.com/

Leave a comment:

• JTE48
    replied
    This is what I use. Works great and only $19. My inputs are Edius NX, Sony HDV deck, and Cox HD cable TV. Output to a 20 inch Vizio HD TV. I got mine from Digital Media Source via Amazon but there are a number of folks that sell them just do a search on "4 x 1 HD Component AV Selector"

http://www.ambientweather.com/dbph61148.html
    Last edited by JTE48; 07-18-2008, 01:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    luckily, my monitor has 2 component inputs

video only or does it also need to switch audio?

Leave a comment:

• RonnieMartin
    started a topic component switcher to use with Edius NX

component switcher to use with Edius NX

I have two NX machines and one monitor. I bought a cheap switcher and it failed. It just would not handel a 1080i image. SD images would switch between the NX out puts but when going to HDV settings in Edius/4.61 the top of the image was schewed.

Any recommendation of a resonable priced switcher that will work with the HD component signals coming from the NX cards?

Thanks

Ronnie
Working...
X