Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I stay clear of jpeg

if you have Photoshop, you can batch convert to tga

Leave a comment:

• barry@bwvideofilms
    replied
    Sorry, it's Canopus DV. There are a variety of image types and sizes inc a few large jpegs. Maybe that's it (and it has just crashed again). Prem crashed with jpegs but I was led to believe Edius is more robust.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    are the video clips used Canopus DV or Canopus HQ?

if using still clips, always use uncompressed, tga is best in my opinion, no horsepower required

large jpg can be asking for trouble

Leave a comment:

• barry@bwvideofilms
    replied
    It's 4.61 Anton! I've now rendered all loaded areas wondering if this may help. My simple logic being it may be something to do with Edius pondering over all the work it has to do. But haven't done any more 3D PIPs out yet to test the theory.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I have not been able to crash 4.61 yet (touch wood)

what version do you have

Leave a comment:

• barry@bwvideofilms
    started a topic 3D PIP crashes Edius!

3D PIP crashes Edius!

I'm flexing the muscles of my new Edius with a company AGM montage having 150 images all shooting on and off screen in various ways etc but rarely more than two 3D PIPs at a time. Have to say applying the effects is much easier than my old Prem 6.5 and probably I couldn't have attempted this project otherwise........BUT...... it has crashed 4 times now while adjusting 3D PIP. This is more like Prem performance and not what I expected from Edius. Any ideas?
Working...
X