Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I reste system i install xpo srvpak 3 disk too slow

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • easy_edit
    replied
    If you work only with DV and firewire card or Storm, EZDV and the Raptor RT Canopus Card use ScenalyzerLive capture software and forget disk to slow error.

    Leave a comment:


  • redgum
    replied
    It does on about 80% of machines world wide. It's the other 20% that cause pain with no reasonable benefit (Microsoft's own words)

    Leave a comment:


  • antonsvideo
    replied
    SP3 works great here

    Leave a comment:


  • GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Defragment the drive. Service Pack installations cause a lot of file movement and can cause fragmentation.

    Leave a comment:


  • redgum
    replied
    Willy, remove Service Pack 3 (if you can). It has no benefit other than security issues which shouldn't be a worry on an editing machine. There have been many reported bugs/issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • Willy_Coyote
    Guest started a topic I reste system i install xpo srvpak 3 disk too slow

    I reste system i install xpo srvpak 3 disk too slow

    I reset my system and i had upgrade firmweare of raid scrs 16 intel, bios of my motherboard, Supermicro X6DH8-G2+ with doble xeon 3.4 and i installed windows xp srice pak 3. I use for video two disk sata 400 gb in raid 0. Befor upgrade and before windows service pack 3 there was no problem, after upgrade only edius 3.61 stopping with disk too slow. With dv capture there is no problem. I worh in sd pal dv. output canopus hq.

    Sorrry for my english, but i speak a little bit.

    Thanks
Working...
X