Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xplode Professional 4.5 for EDIUS Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by pbskasaa View Post
    Hi Anton
    Is Xplode professional 4.5 for edius is free downloadable? i didn,t see it on canopus download site. What is the link?Thanks

regards
    Pabitra Kasaa
    login to your account and then go to the EDIUS4 downloads and go to utilities

there you should find 4.6 and not 4.5
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pbskasaa
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    as the subject says, Mike Downey posted this today

I have no idea why, because I downloaded 4.5 six month ago, is this now a newer version that replaces my existing version of 4.5? if so, what is the difference between the version posted today and the one 6 months ago?
    Hi Anton
    Is Xplode professional 4.5 for edius is free downloadable? i didn,t see it on canopus download site. What is the link?Thanks

regards
    Pabitra Kasaa

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    That is correct. I have been going through the old forum and trying to add things to the FAQ that will hopefully make a difference.

I am also going to start taking the posts from here and cleaning them up for the FAQ also. (I will the original thread and just make a condensed version of the question and answer :) )

The search function of the forum is very nice and will go through the forum, including the FAQ, and allow you to see a list of posts not just threads.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Anton, Mike is just putting up compiled stuff that he got from the old forum, with my guess.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    started a topic Xplode Professional 4.5 for EDIUS Now Available!

Xplode Professional 4.5 for EDIUS Now Available!

as the subject says, Mike Downey posted this today

I have no idea why, because I downloaded 4.5 six month ago, is this now a newer version that replaces my existing version of 4.5? if so, what is the difference between the version posted today and the one 6 months ago?
Working...
X