Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristotelis
    replied
    The easiest way is to create a circle within quicktitler and then combine it with your clip using the convert to alpha matte feature...afterwards you can apply pip or 3dpip on it...

Leave a comment:

• Roy Colquitt
    replied
    Also check out Advanced Alpha Map under Xplode Composer Keyers

Here's an example

http://www.rccvideo.com/circle.wmv
    Last edited by Roy Colquitt; 05-28-2007, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Roy Colquitt
    replied
    Originally posted by Rickyard View Post
    I can do Picture in Picture. I can create an elipse Region. I can get the two to work together. But how do I get the Outside part of a region to be transparent to leave the inside elipse as the Picture in Picture? All I can manage is to get a black frame outside the elipse.

Or am I going about this all wrong? Is this the way to create a circular (=elipse) PIP?

One way would be to do your region filter ellipse with black outside in a sequence by itself and then put that sequence in another sequence and use the Luminancekey Keyer on it.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Circular PictureInPicture - How?

Circular PictureInPicture - How?

I can do Picture in Picture. I can create an elipse Region. I can get the two to work together. But how do I get the Outside part of a region to be transparent to leave the inside elipse as the Picture in Picture? All I can manage is to get a black frame outside the elipse.

Or am I going about this all wrong? Is this the way to create a circular (=elipse) PIP?
Working...
X