Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skier-hughes
    replied
    I was also a beta tester and I don't expect a WS3, which is a shame, I think the official word is still "it's on hold" but it's been like that for well over a year!!!!!

There are workarounds for 16x9 menu creation which work well and take no time at all, but WS2 is beginning to fall well behind.

Anton, do you have dvdlab pro tutorials on your site?

Graham

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    I was a Beta Tester for DVDWS3 and it is dead. Unless somebody at the company that owns it now changed their mind, they told us that it is dead a long time ago :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• SONYMAN
    replied
    DVD Workshop 2 is good, but now DVD move factory 6 is more functional and 16X9 compatiable.

However, I still expect DVD workshop 3 to come out

Leave a comment:

• Chris Barnard
    replied
    In DVD Movie Factory, even if I save a project as a template, it does not save the menu layout and I have to start from scratch every time.

Very annoying. Or am i missing something?

Leave a comment:

• RonnieMartin
    replied
    DVD Work Shop 2

Is there any hope of a DVD WS 3 ever coming out?

Thanks

Ronnie

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Note

Ulead DVD Workshop and Movie factory do the good job.

Leave a comment:

• NHaskett
    replied
    Ulead DVD Movie Factory works fine for me
    Nev

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Rickyard View Post
    I've just started working with Edius Pro 4. I can't find how to create a menu to present the viewer with a scene selection. Procoder just writes the entire sequence to disk without scene/chapter menus. I've managed to get markers to work at Next/Previous points but no front menus like cheaper software.

Where should I be looking?

There is no way to create a menu in that version. However, in 4.5 we showed a menu creation software that is being added to EDIUS so when the update comes out check it out :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    Depending on the Canopus product you bought there may be some bundled DVD authoring software. Eg Edius SP ships with DVD Workshop SE.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks

Thanks for the answers. I thought I was missing something obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    There was a very cheap canopus software (Lets create dvd) witch was able to do some basic DVD authoring....I dodn't know if it is still available...

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    I still like DVD Workshop:

http://www.ulead.co.uk/dws/runme.htm

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I use DVD-Lab Pro and I am very happy, good for the beginner and the very advanced, anything is possible

Edius 4.5 will include basic DVD menu creation software

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic DVD Menu Creation?

DVD Menu Creation?

I've just started working with Edius Pro 4. I can't find how to create a menu to present the viewer with a scene selection. Procoder just writes the entire sequence to disk without scene/chapter menus. I've managed to get markers to work at Next/Previous points but no front menus like cheaper software.

Where should I be looking?
Working...
X