X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphabeta
    replied
    Animated Menus

iiBW, sorry but you can't do motion menues with buttons flying in with sony but you can have a looping menu background

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Evans View Post
    I normally use TMPGenc for SD encoding and DVDLab, Encore and DVD architect are happy . It is just the latest version encoding for Blu-Ray that has the problem. I haven't had the chance to try too many settings yet but will try other settings this weekend with shorter clips than 2 hour and 10 mins!!!

Ron
    Ron,
    Still PM anton about the HD settings for TMPG. I'm sure he will be able to help.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Evans
    replied
    I normally use TMPGenc for SD encoding and DVDLab, Encore and DVD architect are happy . It is just the latest version encoding for Blu-Ray that has the problem. I haven't had the chance to try too many settings yet but will try other settings this weekend with shorter clips than 2 hour and 10 mins!!!

Ron

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Evans View Post
    Yes I have it just loaded. I don't do motion menus so can't help there but there are lots of instructions on how to create motion menus so I suppose it does do them. The only difference from 4.5 is Blu-ray BD-MV other than that I can't see any difference. I also got the latest update to TMPGenc that encodes to BLu-ray spec but DVDA 5 does not like the output and neither does Encore!! I do not have Procoder 3 so my choice was to output HQ and let TMPGenc encode. No such luck. Both Encore and DVDA 5 say they will take about 8.5 hours to encode my 2 hour 10 min Canopus HQ 1440x1080i video. Will set it going over night.

Ron Evans

Ron,
    You might want to PM Anton about the TMPG settings. From his posts, I get the impression he is very familiar with that product.
    A setting must be off to not allow encore to accept it. I believe there are several here on the forum that use Encore CS3 and TMPG.
    I have no idea about DVDA 5.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Evans
    replied
    Yes I have it just loaded. I don't do motion menus so can't help there but there are lots of instructions on how to create motion menus so I suppose it does do them. The only difference from 4.5 is Blu-ray BD-MV other than that I can't see any difference. I also got the latest update to TMPGenc that encodes to BLu-ray spec but DVDA 5 does not like the output and neither does Encore!! I do not have Procoder 3 so my choice was to output HQ and let TMPGenc encode. No such luck. Both Encore and DVDA 5 say they will take about 8.5 hours to encode my 2 hour 10 min Canopus HQ 1440x1080i video. Will set it going over night.

Ron Evans

Leave a comment:

• iibw
    replied
    Originally posted by shueardm View Post
    Wow Warren

It only came available yesterday :)
    I know.... that's why I'm anxious to know if anyone has even seen it or tried it somewhere... even a prototype.

Leave a comment:

• shueardm
    replied
    Wow Warren

It only came available yesterday :)

Leave a comment:

• iibw
    replied
    Can you do motion menus with Architect Pro comparable to DVD Studio Pro? Or do they look cheap and cheesy?

Leave a comment:

• cuervo
    replied
    edit/cut in edius, render to mpeg2, burn dvd in DVDA5...what's the mystery?

Leave a comment:

• iibw
    started a topic Edius and Sony's DVD Architect Pro 5

Edius and Sony's DVD Architect Pro 5

Anyone editing HDV in Edius and using Architect Pro 5 to burn blu-ray dvds? What's the workflow? Quality? Speed? Learning curve?
Working...
X