Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Output Plug-in Pack v1.21

Dear Friends,

When I try to install the Video Output Plug-in v.1.21.
    I always get this message : "The Product necessary for the installation was not found."

Why do I get this message ?
    I have Edius Pro 4.61 and an NX Pci-express card installed.

I would like to output the preview from adobe after effects through my NX card on TV.

Thank You all.

Have you checked that your version of AE is compatible with what the plug-in pack supports? (AE7)

Comment

I'm talking about Adobe After Effects CS3 !

Comment

It's the first time I try to install this plugin.

Supported Applications:
        Adobe Photoshop (CS, CS2)
        Adobe After Effects
        NewTek LightWave3D
        Autodesk Maya 7
        3ds max 8
        Combustion 4
        Bauhaus Software Mirage 1.5a

It would be nice to have a preview on a larger screen.
        My NX-card is connected with a flatscreen TV. (HD/SD component output terminal BNC)

Comment

Yeah- unfortunately there is no CS3 plugin for After Effects. You can however use the V7 plugin if you have After Effects 7- you just move the files accross to the CS3 installation.
          It's been pointed out that it might be the last after Effects plugin made.
          VIDEODESK AUSTRALIA http://videodesk.com.au

Comment

Video Output Plug-in Pack v1.21

Thank You.
            Greetings from Belgium.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by shueardm View Post
              Yeah- unfortunately there is no CS3 plugin for After Effects. You can however use the V7 plugin if you have After Effects 7- you just move the files accross to the CS3 installation.
              It's been pointed out that it might be the last after Effects plugin made.

If AE output thru the NX was no longer possble, I for one would have to change my NLE - no question.

Paul
              Edius Edits at: http://www.vimeo.com/user781619/videos

1) AMD 3900X 12 core 4.6Ghz 2) Asus X79 4930K 6 core @4.4GHz Water Cooled. 480GB REVO3x2 System drive, 4TB Raid 0, 4 TB E-Sata Raid 5, 32GB RAM, GTX1070Ti Decklink HD Extreme. 3X Sony AX53 Sony AX700 BMPCC 4K

http://indiestereographer.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PaulTV View Post
                If AE output thru the NX was no longer possble, I for one would have to change my NLE - no question.

Paul
                It's important to me as well, I hope they see that and believe me when I say how important it is as a selling point (even for the AE dabblers)
                VIDEODESK AUSTRALIA http://videodesk.com.au

Comment

I only have the adobecs3 after efects, premiere pro and photoshop. can someone please sheare the after effects plugi for canopus and the premiere pro plugin too. I allready have the photoshop plugin thanks to KH that post it. Thanks

Comment

I also have Autodesk 3dmax 2009 and need the plugin too. We have the edius SP hardware.

Comment

Please i need help because that is one of the main reason that we buy the SP card

Comment

I have attached the files for After Effects. Note this is only certified for AE v7, not CS3. Your mileage may vary.

The distribution of the output plug-ins will be changing in future releases - the package will now simply provide the raw files and the onus is on the operator to copy/move the relevant files into the appropriate plug-in folders.

The benefit of this is that you won't have an installer complain about a non-existant application.

Btw, EDIUS SP has a separate Premiere Pro plug-in on the downloads page for EDIUS SP. It only supports PPro 1.0-1.5. You will never see a plug-in for anything beyond 1.x. Our support of PPro with EDIUS hardware is over. Finished. Done and dusted. (ADVC products is where it's at)

As for support of Photoshop/After Effects CS3 - it's looking likely that these will get support later in the year. (but not necessarily when the next version of EDIUS ships)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank for all your help KH.
                          Btw what happend to the 3dmax 2009 plugin, the installer dont whant to install too.

Comment

Hi Kenneally:

When I click on the link to download the zip it just takes me to a blank page and never downloads. Could you repost a new link please? Thanks!

-Tim

PS> I looked everywhere in the product-related downloads of the support site, and it's not there either. Although I'm not sure how much good it would do me if it is the installer version anyway since I skipped version 7 of AE this time around. Unless the latest version installs to 6.5?
                            MAIN SYSTEM: Asus P8Z68 DELUXE, Core i-7 2600k @ 4.6Mhz (stable), 32gb DDR3 1600 (1833 oc) Vengence RAM, 512gb SSD (OS and Apps Only), 256gb SSD Scratch Disk, 2TB Caviar Black SATA3 RAID Video Drive, Nvidia GTX 970 (oc'd), Windows 7 PRO 64-bit, all in a customized HAF-X case ... complete with holographic logo. [Air cooled into the low teens idle, 49c under heavy sustained oc'd load.] Dual 19" displays with 32" video monitor. ShuttlePRO.

Comment

It should be fixed now.

Comment

Working...
                              X