X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waynz
    replied
    Thank you Anton,
    The program seems to have smoothed out and is working great.
    Aloha,
    Wayne

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by waynz View Post
    Sorry to post twice but...

Aloha,
    I am new to this forum and Edius Broadcast 4.61.
    Is there a draft quality preview for the timeline ( 1/4 quality, 1/2 quality etc...like Vegas and Avid ) so you can view it on slower systems like my laptop (core 2 duo, 2.16 2 gig ram quadro fx 2500 card, 7200 rpm drive with 5400 rpm usb powered storage drives...) I don't think that it's really that slow but I would like to get the realtime rhythm of the project for sound and music and not have to render everything first in the wonderful canopus HD codec. I have an EX1 and it is slow on the preview on my system also and would love a draft preview.
    Wish list?
    if you untick "stop playback on frame drop" you should get continuous playback with slow computers

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Currently this is only possible with certain clip types - namely JPEG 2000 and XDCAM (proxy content).

All other formats will play at their native frame rate, resolution and quality at all times.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Hi waynz, and welcome to the Forum...

I'm pretty sure that's been on the Wish List, but it couldn't hurt to ask again. (search first)

I'd wager that's not a feature we'll see any time soon. The virtue of Edius is full-rez all the time. But I've been wrong before!

Leave a comment:

• waynz
    started a topic draft quality preview

draft quality preview

Sorry to post twice but...

Aloha,
    I am new to this forum and Edius Broadcast 4.61.
    Is there a draft quality preview for the timeline ( 1/4 quality, 1/2 quality etc...like Vegas and Avid ) so you can view it on slower systems like my laptop (core 2 duo, 2.16 2 gig ram quadro fx 2500 card, 7200 rpm drive with 5400 rpm usb powered storage drives...) I don't think that it's really that slow but I would like to get the realtime rhythm of the project for sound and music and not have to render everything first in the wonderful canopus HD codec. I have an EX1 and it is slow on the preview on my system also and would love a draft preview.
    Wish list?
Working...
X