• CentralEurope
    replied
    http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/s...ght=0x8000ffff

Leave a comment:

• averombri
    replied
    I had the same trouble in EDIUS NEO 3.1. and audio plugins don´t cause the crash,but CTSsourcebrowser plugin,try and error test make me to discover the bug
    I´m frankly upset with this,EN3 is my first video editor(i´m sound engineer ) and need a simple video tool for easy edition.no mess like this in audio editors...
    Probadlo a ver si os funciona
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    make sure you have downloaded the latest izotope updates by logging in to your Edius download area

Leave a comment:

• Paranova Films
    replied
    Originally posted by gameroja View Post
    I have a serious problem, because this is the third time that happenes: when I try to save the project appears this message:
    0x8000ffff: fatal error (in spanish catastrofico). The details of the error are these:
    AppName: edius.exe
    AppVer: 4.50.0.93
    ModName: ctscoreeng.dll
    ModVer: 4.60.0.42
    Offset: 0005b0a1
    it's impossible to "save as" and the only solution is to look for a backup on the project folder. I'm working with m2t files (HDV) converted on DV in order to watch on a normal monitor with the Storm 2. The project is 12 minutes long with only 1 and sometimes two image layers. Another problem is when converting the project settings from DV to HQ: the Titlemotion titles appear smaller and are not converted. I'm working with Edius 4.61 version.
    Core2Quad 6600. 3 Ram. Raid 2x500. Storm 2 pro. Nvidia 8500 GT. Edius 4.61
    Saludos al otro lado del globo...

it happens to me when i open a project from olf version onto a new version... the thing is that de vst (in my cas a classic limiter) works fine but make this "fatal error"... just delete the audio filters (CTRL>ALT>F) and put thoose again in case you need... but... you would like to make your own tests saving a copy after deleting thoose audio filters...

espero sea útil... and please excuse my latin english

Leave a comment:

• Raymond
    replied
    Try to remove the VST plug-ins. Edius seems to become unstable when the izotope plu-in is installed. Manually moved it out of the edius plug-in folder and can save the work.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by gameroja View Post
    I have a serious problem, because this is the third time that happenes: when I try to save the project appears this message:
    0x8000ffff: fatal error (in spanish catastrofico). The details of the error are these:
    it's impossible to "save as" and the only solution is to look for a backup on the project folder. I'm working with m2t files (HDV) converted on DV in order to watch on a normal monitor with the Storm 2. The project is 12 minutes long with only 1 and sometimes two image layers. Another problem is when converting the project settings from DV to HQ: the Titlemotion titles appear smaller and are not converted. I'm working with Edius 4.61 version.
    I have seen the catastrophic failure a long time ago and I found a way out of it but I forgot how

in Edius 4.5 you need to double click the title and close it again after changing from SD to HD, then it will be the right size

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Strange EDIUS is current at version 5.01 :)

Leave a comment:

• cybertrix
    replied
    I'm getting this problem too on save. Big Project and working off a RAID. Is it something to do with working from an external RAID?

Also I have the EXACT same CPU but with 4gb RAM. But using Edius 5.1. Interesting

Leave a comment:

• gameroja
    started a topic Impossible to save project. Fatal error

Impossible to save project. Fatal error

Working...
X