Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristotelis
    replied
    before you do that make sure that the second monitor under your vga settings is disabled as well...

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by jimstamos View Post
    am using edius 3.61. when i clik on the audio mixer icon , nothing happens. why doesnt it come up?

Jim, sometimes these windows show up off the screen. Like Anton said, if you go to View/layout menu and then select normal it will reset all of the wimdows positions so that they will be based on your monitor and the res of your monitor.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    you need to click on the word "Normal" or press the keyboard shortcut that is seen next to the word "Normal"
    this will restore the default layout and the VU meter will be back once you click the icon

Leave a comment:

• jimstamos
    replied
    audio mixer not showing

my resolution 1280x1084
    and on layout, you mean the edius layout?i have it set on normal.
    still doesnt show

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    about the audio mixer: what screen resolution do you have? it maybe opening outside your screen area

to restore, try loading the default layout in Edius, then the mixer should open, then you can rearrange your windows again

Leave a comment:

• jimstamos
    started a topic problem bringing up audio mixer

problem bringing up audio mixer

am using edius 3.61. when i clik on the audio mixer icon , nothing happens. why doesnt it come up?
    also in disc capture, when i try and designate a folder for it, it wont let me. it says capture directory could not be created.
    any ideas on these issues.
Working...
X