Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how effect can make a video like fish eye ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how effect can make a video like fish eye ??

hello everyone,
    do you know about this effect in edius to make video like capture with fish eyes??

in case for example like this...
    http://vimeo.com/808934
    my video blog
    http://www.vimeo.com/amankerstudio

If you mean fish-eye, I'm guessing you're looking to shoot (or replicate) a 0.45 or wider lens. The video looks to be shot (mostly) with a wide adapter, probably 0.7. I think I counted only two 0.45 or wider shots. I don't know of any Native or Plug-in filters to do that within Edius. (I think the competition does)

If you're looking to darken the border I get the best quality with the Old Movie/Film filter using Border Darkening only.
    Rusty Rogers | Films
    >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
    >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
    Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

You probably would need to use something like AFX, Boris or Combustion, to add warping/distortion effects to video, i've done similar stuff in AFX with Adobe's distortion effects, I don't know if any of Prodad's stuff has this capability, someone who has their products might know, I've never seen any listed.
      GA-EP45C-DSR3,Core2Q3ghz,8gig1066,260GTX,2x 20"AOC,22"Vizio1080pTV, Edius5/HDspark,PC3,Imaginate, CS5ProdStudio/IntensityPro,Win7_64
      HPdv7t 17"notebook,8gig,2 IntHD,9600GT512M,17"extmon, Edius4.61,CS4Prodstudio.Win7_64,MX02Mini
      DAW,HPdv9000,x2Turion,4Gig,2IntHD,Audition3,Cubase 4,XPpro,Alessis F/Wmixer,M-Audio F/Wmixer,BCF2000, BehringerMixers, Fender sound sys
      Numerous Ext eSATA drives & Raids shared between systems

Comment

Working...
      X