No announcement yet.

PLEASE HELP! - Old Project won't open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For historical purposes, Video Layout was added in v3.00. This means the project would have been created in v3 (its creation date supports this theory).

Comment

Glad you got it fixed, but it is hard to understand when: "it crashes when I srub the timeline with all the clips missing" was part of the symptoms.
      Fred D
      Win 7 Pro-64 bit, EDIUS Workgroup 8.5, Intel Ivy Bridge i5, ASUS P8Z77-V-LK, 8GB Kningston DDR3, Pioneer BDR-209UBK, EVGA NVIDEA GEForce GT630, Corsair TX750M 750w Power Supply, 4 WD Black HDD for 3.15TB, ACEDVIO, Spark HD, eSATA controller, ANTEC 300 case.

Comment

I've been experiencing the exact same problem, no photoshop resize in my project, but I have used the layout tool.

How did you know about the layout tool being a problem, I don't remember reading that anywhere?

My work around was to go back to v4.00 and load the project under that, and then export the whole thing as an AVI + separate WAV for the audio tracks.

I believe the problem happened from starting the project in 4.00 and then re-editing it in 4.52.

At least you resolved it, I've still got a project that i have had to dedicate one pc to edit.
        Last edited by roscoe_video; 06-17-2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X