Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legolas65
    replied
    yes it ends with 391. I was able to start download using Orbit and a different internet connection.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    when you hold your mouse over the download button, does the displayed path in the status bar end with 391

Leave a comment:

• legolas65
    replied
    I've turned off my firewall. Changed the security mode to low. I tried downloading the file using the PC with the dongle key and the Eduis software. Still no luck.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Sounds like an issue with your internet settings/firewall settings.

I've just successfully completed a download of the v4.61 update here (6:40am PDT)

Leave a comment:

• legolas65
    replied
    The save window popped but a timed out message appeared. I tried clickinng the download button after logging in and an error "can not display page came up again.

Leave a comment:

• legolas65
    replied
    Still no luck

Yes, I logged in and clicked the download the webpage opens with the usual error page when the server is down. I have been attempting to update my Eduis 4.6 to 4.61 since two monts ago.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_CP
    replied
    You will, of course, need to be logged in to your user account, as well as having EDIUS 4 in your product registry. Without doing these 2 things first, you won't have access to the EDIUS 4.61 update.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Works just fine here...?

Leave a comment:

• legolas65
    started a topic WHERE IS EDIUS v4.61 link

WHERE IS EDIUS v4.61 link

The download link is not working.
Working...
X