Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barry@bwvideofilms
    replied
    No, dragging into the white line first does not work on mine. I contacted Tech Support about this issue and am dissappointed to hear that they don't plan to fix the bug before V5!

Leave a comment:

• COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
    replied
    Cross Fades software fault?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    I'm new to Edius 4.61. When I highlight a group of clips on the timeline and add a cross fade it is only added to some of them. It's totally random as to which clips it works on if I try it several times. Is this a software bug in 4.61, any ideas please?
    Cutting different clips to single track and putting multi fades in at the same time.
    To do this select timeline area by highlighting clips; drag cross fade from bin until it wants to go into effects line (white line); be sure not to let go of mouse button; then push up onto video line. This seems to work for me on limited testing I did. I'd be curious if this works for anyone else.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• barry@bwvideofilms
    replied
    Thanks very much.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    This is a known issue. No ETA on when its fix will be available.

Leave a comment:

• barry@bwvideofilms
    replied
    Yes I check the all the handles. The weird thing is that if I reverse (cntrl-z) then repeat the process it will add to different clips randomly each time - never the same ones and always missing around half of them!

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    yep, Extend Clips must be on and there must be at least enough footage to extend the length of the Cross-Fade. You can also try shortening the duration of the Cross-Fade to see if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Do you have enough "handles" on the end of the clips if you have extend clip length checked? (I.E. you are not at the very end or beginning of the clip)

Leave a comment:

• barry@bwvideofilms
    started a topic Cross fades software fault?

Cross fades software fault?

I'm new to Edius 4.61. When I highlight a group of clips on the timeline and add a cross fade it is only added to some of them. It's totally random as to which clips it works on if I try it several times. Is this a software bug in 4.61, any ideas please?
Working...
X