relink files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relink files

I am trying to restore p2 files that I moved to another drive and re-edit the project. It will let me restore clip by painful clip but not by folder. In Adobe Premiere if you found One clip it would intuit the folder and automatically relink ALL files. Is that possible and is there a quicker way????

Thanks

Is the folder name/file path the same as the original?
    Rusty Rogers | Films
    >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
    >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
    Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Just select all in restore offline clip dialog and relink select your new folder...

Comment

The problem is that I moved the files to another drive with a different drive "letter". I can change the letter of the drive but then I may mess up other paths and directories.

Comment

I frequently archive projects to external drives, and they tend to have different drive letters. I can open and edit as need requires as long as all the assets are in the original folder.

I think that's a pretty neat feature.
          Rusty Rogers | Films
          >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
          >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
          Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Working...
          X