Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine Video
    replied
    Please vote for thisfeature in EDIUS v5 release.

GV this would be a great addition to help workflow - among many more listed I know!!

What I like is The GV team do look at these posts and plenty of individuals have contributed to the edius platform in this way, This is a great way for us editors getting the editor of our dreams.............

Go to the feature requests and scroll the MANY requests and vote to make edius the programme we all want :-)

Cath

Leave a comment:

• easy_edit
    replied
    I dont have the same needs but that very useful, i think clips thumb mast have biger "used in timeline" indication and find in timeline from bin shell function, also from timeline find or show in bin, and for multicam editing some time offset per track (sinc cams via time of recording informations of date-time from dv tapes, for work with two or more cams in same time)
    My english....

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    YES, I could not agree with you more Cath, just keep praying, you never know who is listening
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    started a topic EDIUS clip Bins operation

EDIUS clip Bins operation

After filming for a 2 hour talking head thingy with 3 cams I have 3 lots of 150 clips

3 bins and each with large scroller at the side to browse the clips

I will use 1 clip from each bin 1, 2, 3 and so on so I will need to skip from bin to bin

I would like the bins in EDIUS to stay where I left them even after closing them or opening another bin SO you are always at the point to left the scroller at. I have raised it as a request for edius 5 if possible

http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ead.php?t=3335

Anyone else have the same needs?

Do you use the divide clip utility on capture and end up with 100++ clips for your edit........then you need this function, IMHO

Thanks - Cath
Working...
X