Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operater
    replied
    There is another way to avoid (not at all) an "interlaced" exported image.
    I press the Space button and at the point I want to export image, I press again Space. I think it's better for an de-interlaced photo.

Leave a comment:

• GuyS
    replied
    That's simple enough! Thanks guys.
    I just purchased Edius so some things are taking a little bit to find. Unfortunately the manual has not be translated by someone who is fluent in written English. It can be a bit confusing so I have just been playing around trying to get up to speed by "pushing buttons". I have edited with Liquid Edition for many years.

Leave a comment:

• shueardm
    replied
    As Anton suggested, or change the project settings on a case by case scenario. And then apply the Video>Deinterlace filter.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by GuyS View Post
    I imported a video shot in HDV and placed it on the timeline in Edius 4.6. I then went to "Created a freeze frame" under the Edit menu. Then took the image into Photoshop. The aspect ratio is not right...! Is there a way I can get the same image from Edius into Photoshop?
    in Edius plugin settings, still image, you can tick to adjust aspect

then when you click the snapshot icon on top of timeline, a still with the correct aspect is created

Leave a comment:

• GuyS
    started a topic How do you export a still frame to Photoshop

How do you export a still frame to Photoshop

I imported a video shot in HDV and placed it on the timeline in Edius 4.6. I then went to "Created a freeze frame" under the Edit menu. Then took the image into Photoshop. The aspect ratio is not right...! Is there a way I can get the same image from Edius into Photoshop?
Working...
X