X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
    Hey Anton, If this is an example of how to set up with no scroll bars, why do I see one in the audio tracks?

hehehe ;-)

only because I expanded the height of A1 track, I normally don't do this

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    another solution is to do away with scrollbars all together by using a dedicated monitor for timeline only
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/a...ualmonitor.jpg

Hey Anton, If this is an example of how to set up with no scroll bars, why do I see one in the audio tracks?

hehehe ;-)

Leave a comment:

• RonnieMartin
    replied
    Hey Anton I like your layout... Is that on one monitor or two? I usually have my playback windows under the time line when I have an number of tracks during a project. I also use an external monotor. It is a 20 inch multiformat sd/hd Sony monitor. I use the component pass through to a Sony HD TV.

Thanks
    Ronnie

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    another solution is to do away with scrollbars all together by using a dedicated monitor for timeline only
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/a...ualmonitor.jpg

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for the quick response! It makes sense to me now. I guess it was always like that and I just didn't notice.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    The difference is that you have Video only tracks (V) and then you have Video and Audio tracks (VA) AFAIK those tracks have different scroll bars. If you change them all to only V tracks or only VA tracks, you will have one scroll bar.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Problem: Video Channels in Separate Windows

Problem: Video Channels in Separate Windows

Somehow, I have accidentally made it so that my first video channel and my second and third have two scroll bars between the three of them.

I want to make it so that all of them share one scrollbar.

I have tried searching using the help function, right clicking everywhere, looking through the forum and googling it, but I can't find the solution.
    Attached Files
Working...
X