X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Information is posted in the GV News forum. What's in there, is all that has been officially announced.

Thread closed.

Leave a comment:

• caminostereo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    It was mentioned in the second half of this year. Nothing concrete. It gets here when it gets here.
    It took them a while to stablize 4.0. I would rather wait for a solid product rather than have it released early, as it has been done in the past, to appease the public.
    I agree with you ... is preferable to wait longer to leave a version of EDIUS very solid. in Latin American countries Argentina, Peru, Brasil, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, etc.. there is much interest in what we offer this new version of EDIUS

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Originally posted by mike0130 View Post
    Oh, please! Do not start it.
    Nobody in Canada knows what Edius is. And this is sad- it is not bad
    Hmm...I thought you where in Canada? :)

Leave a comment:

• mike0130
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackRanger View Post
    A lot of talk in the forums relates to the pending version 5 of Edius.
    Are GV able to anticipate a possible release date, and a list of proposed new features?
    Thanks
    Oh, please! Do not start it.
    First of all, not "forums". It is not that popular. Nobody in Canada knows what Edius is. And this is sad- it is not bad software.
    Second- they will not come with any info, GV is not Adobe, they see spy in everybody, everywhere, they're afraid of their own shadow probably. Do not ask them any info until maybe a week to releise....

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackRanger View Post
    Are GV able to anticipate a possible release date, and a list of proposed new features?
    Thanks
    It was mentioned in the second half of this year. Nothing concrete. It gets here when it gets here.
    It took them a while to stablize 4.0. I would rather wait for a solid product rather than have it released early, as it has been done in the past, to appease the public.

Leave a comment:

• TrackRanger
    started a topic Edius version -any announcement date?

Edius version -any announcement date?

Thanks
Working...
X