X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Jenner
    replied
    Hi,

You will need to firewire direct from the unit. To do that you will also need the units battery holder adapter conected to the unit for power.

Mick

Leave a comment:

• Jayanta
    replied
    I have been unable to ingest from hvr s 270 through firewire edius broadcast simply doesnot recognise the deck.

Leave a comment:

• hedleyw
    replied
    I have the Z7 which also uses CF. There is a thread I started at http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ead.php?t=5287. If you don't mind editing raw m2t files then you have a rapid workflow. If you need (or want) to convert to the canopus codec you will have to convert the files, either from within Edius or using Procoder (which on my PC is slower but more convenient as you can use a watch folder).

Leave a comment:

• RonnieMartin
    replied
    Thanks guys.... I just wonder if any Edius users have this camera yet and have used it with Edius... I have broadcast and Edius Pro on another machine.

Ronnie

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Well EX1 uses .mxf (In XDCAM HD mode) and requires EDIUS Broadcast...

The HVR270 is an HDV camcorder, so it records .m2t files to the flash counterpart...I'm sure when you pop in the flash card in the computer you will have instant access to the video files.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Unless I am mistaken, it simply records 1080i HDV data, which is fully compatible with EDIUS. No comment on ingest, but there's never been a mention here about needing anything additional to whatever is supplied by Sony.

Leave a comment:

• RonnieMartin
    started a topic Sony HVR 270 and Edius

Sony HVR 270 and Edius

Has anyone had any experience with the Sony HVR 270 and Edius? What about the flash card and getting the clips into Edius? Does it require any special software like the EX-1 to import the clips into Edius?

Thanks
    Ronnie
Working...
X