X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by quitofilms View Post
    Am creating a number of videos for mobile phones and the timeline is set to 720x576 for the video frame size
    This causes any video I have that is 320x240 from other sources to be stretched out...
    Shouldn't I be able to make the timeline video frame size 320x240?

thank you
    Q
    use the layout tool and set the size of the 320x240 clip to 100%, then it will appear in its native size

Leave a comment:

• THoff
    replied
    There is a feature request for allowing the creation of generic presets with arbitrary dimensions. Until that is implemented, you'll have to shoehorn your material into the closest available preset. Please note that when you output to your final destination format, you can specify dimensions that are completely different from the project settings, so you will get the right size output.

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Welcome to the Forums.
    All projects will be worked at the captured size (or rather the size for the appropriate Codec be it HD or SD) and then converted to the appropriate size and codec when exported ( via PCE or Procoder)

DD

Leave a comment:

• quitofilms
    started a topic How do you make a new project preset?

How do you make a new project preset?

Am creating a number of videos for mobile phones and the timeline is set to 720x576 for the video frame size
    This causes any video I have that is 320x240 from other sources to be stretched out...
    Shouldn't I be able to make the timeline video frame size 320x240?

thank you
    Q
Working...
X