Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    ProCoder Express is basically a lite version of Procoder 2. The choices in the list are much more up to date :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Or you can do the AC3 audio directly from EDIUS, then do another pass to get the MPEG-2 video using PCE for EDIUS.

Leave a comment:

• kwshaw1
    replied
    Thanks, that's useful info. So if I want to export directly to MPEG2 with AC3 audio and have more control over the settings available, I'd need the full version of Procoder?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_CP
    replied
    This feature is limited to the generic MPEG exporter and the full version of ProCoder 3. ProCoder Express for EDIUS does not support AC-3 audio encoding.

(Extra Complementary Bonus: when using the Generic MPEG exporter in EDIUS 4.5+, you're also utilizing the grid encoding technology you get when using Speed Encoder!)

Leave a comment:

• kwshaw1
    started a topic Encoding options question

Encoding options question

When I select the MPEG (generic) exporter in Edius it appears I have the option to make an MPEG2 file with AC3 audio, but when I use the Procoder Express wizard I don't see this option listed. Am I missing something in PCE, or is this feature limited to the MPEG (generic) tool?
Working...
X