X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by vienna1944er View Post
    here is the link to the free tool..... the author is a advanced Edius-userf from europe\german .....
    http://www.matsab.de/markerexporter/...ExporterEN.htm

friendly greetings from the "inhouse-librarian" ....... old (but not dead) Hans

PS: I try (over Mike D) to include this link in the "Edius-Tips..." Sticker.....

Done! :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Martin_Gleeson
    replied
    Originally posted by rando View Post
    I doubt Adobe will ever add a marker importer, If your using Encore it wants you to be using the whole bundle. Myself I just type them from my list into Encore I drop about 12 chapters in in about 2 min.
    You're right. Adobe don't care about any other MPEG encoders or NLE's.

I usually export thr chapter list from Edius as a text file. Then use Copy and Paste to paste in each chapter point. Takes a couple of minutes.

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    I doubt Adobe will ever add a marker importer, If your using Encore it wants you to be using the whole bundle. Myself I just type them from my list into Encore I drop about 12 chapters in in about 2 min.

Leave a comment:

• vienna1944er
    replied
    I export my markers with the free Edius Marker Exporter and they work direct in DVD Lab Pro
    here is the link to the free tool..... the author is a advanced Edius-userf from europe\german .....
    http://www.matsab.de/markerexporter/...ExporterEN.htm

friendly greetings from the "inhouse-librarian" ....... old (but not dead) Hans

PS: I try (over Mike D) to include this link in the "Edius-Tips..." Sticker.....
    Last edited by vienna1944er; 05-02-2008, 10:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• adspencer
    replied
    Thanks. I will also make a request to ADOBE to add this feature to Encore CS3

Leave a comment:

• jerseymike
    replied
    Al in answer to your question you can not import chapter markers into Encore DVD unless it's from the Premiere PRO timeline. I'm using Encore (CS3) as well and asked Adobe the same question and unfortunately they said you can't, I know it's a bummer and I haven't found a workaround / back door but I did submit a feature request so maybe if they get enough pressure from the people who pay their salaries then maybe they'll include it in an update. If I edit and export using Edius I have no choice but to manually set the chapter markers.When I was using DVD Studio Pro I was able to import a text file from edius and the chapter markers would be there but Adobe has some catching up to do.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I export my markers with the free Edius Marker Exporter and they work direct in DVD Lab Pro

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    It works for DVDLab Pro, only, you have to delete the first column "No" using Excel and resave as CSV
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak
    replied
    I Don't have Encore but it should have an import utility.

Just click on the save button in the marker window and export as (choose your needed file format)

Something along those lines should do it.

Leave a comment:

• adspencer
    started a topic Edius Chapter Markers

Edius Chapter Markers

Can EDIUS chapter markers be imported into ENCORE?

If they can, how is it done.

Thanks.

Al
Working...
X