• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by peterC View Post
    Care to elaborate on this tech?

I don't think it gives the desired result for the OP if I read you right, but still curious at your suggested idea if different to what I envisage it to actually be.

Place the two clips side by side. Place a short Dissolve between them.

Now place 3DPIP on the two clips and use the key framer to zoom in where you want and zoom back out from where you want.

It should work asnd not be to hard to accomplish.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• peterC
    replied
    An alternative to 3DPIP or Imaginate (you may not have it) is to use a graphics app such AE, Corel, whatever, and get your zoomed still that way if res is a problem using 3DPIP. If you follow me.
    Last edited by peterC; 04-23-2008, 11:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• peterC
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
    You sure that '3D Dissolve' can't be tweaked to get what you want?
    Care to elaborate on this tech?

I don't think it gives the desired result for the OP if I read you right, but still curious at your suggested idea if different to what I envisage it to actually be.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    You sure that '3D Dissolve' can't be tweaked to get what you want?

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Imaginate is your best bet with Edius

Leave a comment:

• MT02MHT
    replied
    Tom unfortunately there is not an equivalent, try using the features of 3Dpinp to zoom in at the end of one shot and zoom out at the start of another.
    Mike T

Leave a comment:

• tom hardwick
    started a topic 'crash zoom' transition

'crash zoom' transition

In an earlier age I had a Premiere transition called 'cross zoom', where I could pick any point inside the last frame of shot A and any point within the first frame of shot B and have the transition 'crash zoom' in and out of these points.

It there something similar within my Edius list of transitions? Maybe it's called something else and I'm simply not recognising it.

tom.
Working...
X