Music Copyright Question..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cephas
    replied
    oh sorry - another question.. do you know roughly how much pay per use from apra is?

Leave a comment:

• cephas
    replied
    thank you so much! i checked out apra's website, but i couldnt make head nor tail of what i needed. that has totally cleared it up for me : ) thank you!

in terms of buying royalty free cd's.. can you get ones that have current (pop) music on them? or for that would i need to go direct to apra?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by cephas
    Hi guys, I'm a brand spanker in the world of video editing and one (of the many) burning questions I have is what the go is with music? Can i just pick a song i like, download it and use it on the video? or do i have to use royalty-free music?
    what videos do you edit? if for domestic use such as weddings, you can buy an Amcos/Apra license for $500 per year and use any available music

if corporate/industrial or broadcast, all above bets are off and you need to use royalty free music or pay per use music from Amcos

I prefer royalty free and I have 200 disks, there are many sources in Australia, usually $120 per CD

Leave a comment:

• prakashkrp
    replied
    Originally posted by cephas
    Hi guys, I'm a brand spanker in the world of video editing and one (of the many) burning questions I have is what the go is with music? Can i just pick a song i like, download it and use it on the video? or do i have to use royalty-free music?
    Yes there lots of source in web they sales royalty-free music in various subject.

Leave a comment:

• cephas
    started a topic Music Copyright Question..

Music Copyright Question..

Working...