• Rusty
    replied
    4.x keyboard shortcuts...
    g = group set
    Alt +g = ungroup set

Leave a comment:

• peterC
    replied
    I must have somehow hit a key combo that grouped them. Haven't used that too much, obviously.
    Not sure about anything later than E3.62, but

CTRL+I = group set
    SHIFT+CTRL+I = ungroup set

The other may have been that you never deselected with that extra click we sometimes forget.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Thanks very much... that did it! I must have somehow hit a key combo that grouped them. Haven't used that too much, obviously.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Maybe you had grouped them. That would explain it. Select ->right click-> ungroup

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    started a topic Mystery Clip Link

Mystery Clip Link

I am running Edius 4.61.

I opened an older project (I can't remember the vintage) that is very simple with some clips on the V1 & V2 tracks and some dissolves between them. I needed to add in some clips in the middle so I selected a bunch of clips on the right and moved them further to the right to get them out of the way and make room for the new clips.

Then I realized that I needed to move a few more to the right so I selected a few more clips (including a single QuickTitler title clip) and moved them to the right too.

Problem is... if I now try to select that single title clip (or any of the other video clips that I moved in that last batch), all the clips in that batch become highlighted/selected.

I didn't want to select them all... just the single one I chose. But each time, all the clips are selected instead. I can find no way to unlink these clips so they will be selected individually.

Is there something I'm missing that has linked all these clips permanently together?

Thanks!
Working...
X