X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Audition 2 does not come with production premium CS3 (Windows or Mac) :(
    I had to install it from CS2 production studio (Windows). They do sell it separately though.

CS3 Prod Premium (Mac) comes with Sound Booth which I have not even touched for work. Looks pretty simple.

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    StormDave,

Thanks for the hint. I have Adobe Production Premium CS3 installed - and it does come with Audition 2. For a creature of habit - that's me - I don't normally change my way of working for a new software unless that new one is proven superior to my older one.

Since you have both of my sound software (Sound Forge) and Audition, I will try Audition the next time I need to do drastic surgery to my sound files :-).

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    I know, I used to use Sound Forge :)
    Last version I had was 7, and I just stopped using it after that. I like Audition much better, it also does multi-track. I mostly use Sound Track Pro for multi-track jobs, though.

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    It is the same principle as the noise reduction tool in Soundforge :-).

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Audition 2 has a nice tool for this...You capture the noise, then add a noise reduction filter and remove the noise. One of the reasons why I love Audition 2.

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    If you have Noise Suppression filter (on Soundforge), you can easily remove it - since the sound is constant - treat it like background noise.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    export the wave of the ceremony and upload it somewhere, I will fix it with Soundforge

Leave a comment:

• Brookes
    started a topic really bad audio buzz

really bad audio buzz

Ok guys, really need your help on this one. I Have hired a videographer who has completely stuffed both audio tracks while recording a wedding ceremony. channel 1 is the lapel mic and has a horrible high pitched squeelch going through it all the time at a constant tone and level. Channel 2 has camera mic and some how it also has the squeelch, a little less peircing but still very bad. The girl who shot it is an audio nightmare, anyway. Any filters, or any desperate tricks would be appreciated as I am left without a leg to stand on at this time. Thanks
Working...
X