Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDIUS NX Series (PCIe) Drivers Update problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRsupport
    replied
    The driver included with Edius is the one you should use. The Edius package always has the latest drivers and firmware for the supported cards.
    These are automatically installed when installing Edius . (not if you deselect them)

I think it is done this way to make it easier for people who know how to edit but know very little about installing software or computers.
    Maybe it it not simple enough?

Steve
    Last edited by SRsupport; 04-12-2008, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Another thing to consider - whether the driver version is tied to EDIUS versions? I normally update the driver that comes along with the EDIUS version upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    the NX and SP drivers you find in the download area are way old and should be removed, don't use them, KH please remove

to get the new driver, simply download Edius 4.6 or 4.61 and you will find the new drivers folder after you unzip the downloaded file

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    started a topic EDIUS NX Series (PCIe) Drivers Update problem.

EDIUS NX Series (PCIe) Drivers Update problem.

Hi I don't understand because I have this problem.
    In April 2007 I bougth a new computer with Edius NX PCIe. Yesterday I did like to update EDIUS NX Series (PCIe) driver and I have downloaded it in Canopus site. The newer driver was released: 07/20/2007
    When I did a click on the file to install it a windos told me in my computer there was a newer driver and I stopped the installation.
    Why I have this problem?
    Thanks
Working...
X