Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDIUS NX Series (PCIe) Drivers Update problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIUS NX Series (PCIe) Drivers Update problem.

Hi I don't understand because I have this problem.
    In April 2007 I bougth a new computer with Edius NX PCIe. Yesterday I did like to update EDIUS NX Series (PCIe) driver and I have downloaded it in Canopus site. The newer driver was released: 07/20/2007
    When I did a click on the file to install it a windos told me in my computer there was a newer driver and I stopped the installation.
    Why I have this problem?
    Thanks
    A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD...6FduohA/videos
    CPU: Intel i9 7940X
    MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
    VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
    SSD Drive:
    (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
    (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

the NX and SP drivers you find in the download area are way old and should be removed, don't use them, KH please remove

to get the new driver, simply download Edius 4.6 or 4.61 and you will find the new drivers folder after you unzip the downloaded file
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Another thing to consider - whether the driver version is tied to EDIUS versions? I normally update the driver that comes along with the EDIUS version upgrade.
      TingSern
      --------------------------------------
      Edius 9.4 Pro, Lenovo P72 workstation laptop, 64GB RAM, Xeon CPU, Windows 10 Pro (64 bits), 2 x 2TB Samsung M2.NVME and 1 x 4TB Samsung SSD internal. Panasonic UX180 camera, Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema

Comment

The driver included with Edius is the one you should use. The Edius package always has the latest drivers and firmware for the supported cards.
        These are automatically installed when installing Edius . (not if you deselect them)

I think it is done this way to make it easier for people who know how to edit but know very little about installing software or computers.
        Maybe it it not simple enough?

Steve
        Last edited by SRsupport; 04-12-2008, 06:52 PM.
        Steve
        EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
        A proud EDIUS EDITOR
        For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Working...
        X