Dvd like menu for USB yet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dvd like menu for USB yet?

Hello everyone !
    Does anyone knows if there is a way to create a dvd like menu for USB that plays on TV? I have only found a software that can create chapters in mp4 files, but I was thinking to make it more friendly for users.
    For example I want to deliver a dance show and its 2 hours long, So besides the chapters (that no one can see, they just have to press next chapter on the remote) I was wondering if someone did create a software like this.
    Thank you
    11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
    32,0 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
    Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6
    EDIUS X Workgroup

There will never be such a software unless all TV manufacturers agree on using the same UNIX based OS

meanwhile, you divide your concert into clips and name them logically, the TV will then show you a chapter menu and play all clips automatically in the correct order

example:

01 Be My Guest
    02 Highway To Hell
    03 The Sound Of Music
    04 The Wizard Of OZ
    05 Anton Does Debbie
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

• Haddock
      Haddock commented
      Editing a comment
      It's exactly what I do. Markers to separate video's and have a visible list on TV....
      These markers are also usable to create DVD/BD in Edius

Thats what I also do but I was thinking to make something more atttractve to the eye for clients :-)
    Thank you Anton
    32,0 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
    EDIUS X Workgroup

Comment

It does exist for online delivery, on a usb stick and on a hdmi player, not sure if I am allowed to link here directly but search for "TakyBox Console", I know a lot of weddingsvideographers are using it.

Comment

the real issue is that it won't work on a TV by plugging the USB drive in USB port of TV

I can easily make a gallery html page that plays all videos via thumbnail or button selection but it only works on computers and phones
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

In such a case his hdmi player would do the trick as that works on any tv with a dvd menu, for weddings that is an option but not for danceshows I guess.

Comment

Thank you all for your replies
            32,0 GB RAM
            Windows 11 Pro
            EDIUS X Workgroup

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰