That 4.6 expired bug just hit me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 4.6 expired bug just hit me.

I had 4.6 installed for a while now, and ediitng fine. Today I launched Edius and I got the message that my version had expired. Of course this just happens in the middle of a verrry time senstive project that I am currently working on. This couldn't have struck at a worse time. I'm trying to sift through all the threads, which really don't help much. Any suggestions? Is it uninstall and just go backwards? I can't wait for a fix.... this is already causeing me time and grief. Man am I PO'ed at the moment.
    Tom Koveleskie - Director/Producer/Editor
    Quarter Town Films - Independent Feature and Documentary Films.

Edius 8 WG with HDSpark, AMD 8 core FX 8370 Black Edition 4.3 GHZ, MSI 970A Krait Edition, 16 GB Patriot DDR3 1333 MHz RAM, EVGA Nvidia GTX 780 TI graphics, Win 10 X64.

Go back to 4.54, your 4.6 projects will open fine in 4.54.

KH posted in another thread that 4.61 will fix this issue and it's supposed to come out this month.

Comment

Thanks STORMDAVE, I am rolling back right now. I just took a deep breath and this won't take long. The timing was just horrendous, but isn't that the way it goes lol? arghh
      Tom Koveleskie - Director/Producer/Editor
      Quarter Town Films - Independent Feature and Documentary Films.

Edius 8 WG with HDSpark, AMD 8 core FX 8370 Black Edition 4.3 GHZ, MSI 970A Krait Edition, 16 GB Patriot DDR3 1333 MHz RAM, EVGA Nvidia GTX 780 TI graphics, Win 10 X64.

Comment

The EDIUS 4.61 update is now available, and it is supposed to fix this issue.

Comment

Working...
        X