Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIUS X 10.32.8750 Chrominance window size - too large

Hello everyone!
    I have just encounter strange problem and it really makes my job harder - chrominance window became too large and it is exceeding size of my desktop. Plpease see attached print screen. Even when I move my taskbar somewhere else I still can not reach "OK" and "Cancel" buttons at the bottom of the window. I also can not resize it manualy with mouse because it can be done at the bottom corner of windows as I remember. Where can I change it other way? Thank you in advance. Bez tytułu.jpg

I am not sure how that happened because the chrominance window is fixed size, yours is way too high, I never seen that

you may have to bite the bullet and create a new profile in system settings, then restart EDIUS and select the new profile
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Maybe the following is (still) possible (see my screenshot):

Screenshot-001.jpg

1) Klick into the yello marked area and drag the whole window down (red arrow).

2) Place the mousearrow at the the top edge of the window and drag the top edge down (green arrow). This should reduce the hight of the window.

3) Follow the blue arrow: Klick into the window and drag it up until the bottom edege appears.

4) Then reduce the window further.

kurt
      HW: ASUS Z170-A; Proz: i7-6700K; RAM: 32 GB DDR4; GPU: RTX-3070, 8GB GDDR5; SSD: SAMSUNG-850-Pro, 500 GB
      SW: WIN-10/64 PRO (21H2-19044.2006), Firefox u.a.
      NLE: EDIUS-X(10.33.9356)-WG; RESOLVE-18.0.3.0005 Studio​​

// Read > Test > Understand

Comment

Working...
      X