Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems related to import analyze, and missing clip

Hi,
    1. video and audio files are no more analyzed in root folder.
    i manged editing the files somehow, if i used on some clips speed change (to 150% to whole clip), edius just hangs. Then i had second problem:
    2. i cant render with Shift+Q as normally. Nothings happens.
    if i deleted that clip and tried export with F11 to any format, i had 3-rd problem:
    3. Edius Claims that one track is missing, but its not. Edius forces me to restore the missing file, but its impossible.
    Deleted that clip from project and tried to export but it still says that clip is missing and no go.

Uninstalled Edius Workgroup X 10.32 (latest) and installed again. Nothing changes.

i used Edius for many years, but this is first time something like this happens...

Any ideas?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Aivar00 View Post
    Hi,
    1. video and audio files are no more analyzed in root folder.
    i manged editing the files somehow, if i used on some clips speed change (to 150% to whole clip), edius just hangs. Then i had second problem:
    2. i cant render with Shift+Q as normally. Nothings happens.
    if i deleted that clip and tried export with F11 to any format, i had 3-rd problem:
    3. Edius Claims that one track is missing, but its not. Edius forces me to restore the missing file, but its impossible.
    Deleted that clip from project and tried to export but it still says that clip is missing and no go.

Uninstalled Edius Workgroup X 10.32 (latest) and installed again. Nothing changes.

i used Edius for many years, but this is first time something like this happens...

Any ideas?
    Update.

It came out Edius wont even play now regular file what is in timeline, also what is encoded in any previous project. Audio file playback is 2x slower, its not just slows, it is rattling.
    From Player everything plays fine, but when in Timeline then no. 1/8 quality it plays, but then picture is not good.

Everything else works fine in computer - games, video convert with other programs.

How to fix it?

Comment

Update.

It came out Edius wont even play now regular file what is in timeline, also what is encoded in any previous project. Audio file playback is 2x slower, its not just slows, it is rattling.
      From Player everything plays fine, but when in Timeline then no. 1/8 quality it plays, but then picture is not good.

Everything else works fine in computer - games, video convert with other programs.

How to fix it?
      Update 2

Installed Edius 9 Workgroup for testing and everything in Edius 9 Works fine...
      Just Edius X Workgroup dont do anything, re/installing didnt help.

Comment

your screenshots are showing that waveform generation is happening or pending, once that is done it should work fine

until that is done, you won't be able to export

what do you see in the job monitor, do you have a screenshot of it?
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
          your screenshots are showing that waveform generation is happening or pending, once that is done it should work fine

until that is done, you won't be able to export

what do you see in the job monitor, do you have a screenshot of it?
          In audio and video files are not being analyzed at all. I could wait for hours, it took before only seconds, now eternal stop.

Attached Files

Comment

can you go to help menu and generate a system report, then attach here

also, provide a screenshot of Job Monitor
            https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...ob-monitor.png
            Last edited by antonsvideo; 09-02-2022, 04:29 AM.
            Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

First what kind of disk are you using for video. The harddrive is 92% full. Depending on the drive this can slow down certain processes.
              Are your projects stored on the same harddrive?
              Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
              EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
                First what kind of disk are you using for video. The harddrive is 92% full. Depending on the drive this can slow down certain processes.
                Are your projects stored on the same harddrive?
                4TB internal drive, clips are up to 189MB only. Same HDD.
                i understand "slow down", but its stopped.
                EVERYTHING works fine with Edius 9 Workgroup, just tested.

Comment

can you go to help menu and generate a system report, then attach here

also, provide a screenshot of Job Monitor
                  https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...ob-monitor.png
                  Jon Monitor is 0% always. No change.
                  System Report made by EdiusX System repport is too big for upload...

Edius 9 WG works fine, but not Edius X WG

Comment

4TB internal drive, clips are up to 189MB only. Same HDD.
                    i understand "slow down", but its stopped.
                    EVERYTHING works fine with Edius 9 Workgroup, just tested.
                    This is strange. Check the first picture you posted. EDIUS clearly indicates that your disk D it is using is 92% used . Maybe you should first sort this
                    Steve

Comment

Did you set the exclusions in your firewall?
                      Steve

Comment

send the report via https://antonsvideo.wetransfer.com and I check tomorrow and let you know the cause of your issue
                        Anton Strauss

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post

This is strange. Check the first picture you posted. EDIUS clearly indicates that your disk D it is using is 92% used . Maybe you should first sort this
                          92% is true, there are other stuff also in that drive:)
                          at the time i installed and trie to use Edius, firwall was off anyway, i runned Malwarebytes Security witch does not include firewall at all.
                          But Edius X worked before fine, just one day it didnt. May related to latest update.

Comment

send the report via https://antonsvideo.wetransfer.com and I check tomorrow and let you know the cause of your issue
                            done!
                            Thanks!

Comment

I analyzed your system report and can see the reason for render and export failure.

Please remove the following tpi plugin from the plugins folder: NewBlueFX/Titler/Titler20Plugin7.tpi

this titler plugin can only be used up to EDIUS 9, you must have copied it from 9 to X

if you need an NB titler, download the correct one for EDIUS X (EDIUS help menu, download bonus content)

Note: The built in Win Defender is very good and you never need to pay for it, there is no need to use Bitdefender
                              Last edited by antonsvideo; 09-03-2022, 06:48 AM.
                              Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
                              X