X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by storyp24 View Post
    I duplicated the pan pot effect. The settings are where I am having trouble. I still cannot get the mono clip to play in both channels. I have tried adjusting the settings numerous ways. Do you have a screen shot of settings?
    is your audio clip on a single stereo track? or split into tow separate tracks?

if stereo, you can just right click the audio, properties and set mono1 or mono2 depending on which channel has audio

or use panpot filter and mute the channel you don't want and set the one you do want to the mid position

or right click the sequence tab and set the audio channel map for the track the way you want it, this will then apply to the entire track

Anton-01941.png Anton-01942.png Anton-01943.png

Leave a comment:

• storyp24
    replied
    I duplicated the pan pot effect. The settings are where I am having trouble. I still cannot get the mono clip to play in both channels. I have tried adjusting the settings numerous ways. Do you have a screen shot of settings?

Leave a comment:

• David Clarke
    replied
    You can put the pan pot and balance on a clip, choose your settings, right click on the effect in the information window and save a preset. That way you can drag that preset on to one or many clips. However, you cannot give this a keyboard shortcut.

Leave a comment:

• storyp24
    started a topic Rebuilding shortcuts

Rebuilding shortcuts

I am rebuilding a new computer with shortcuts but forgot how I made this audio shortcut. I had a made shortcut that would duplicate an audio channel. I customized the shortcut to fill a mono channel either an 'a' channel or 'b' channel using the Pan Pot/Balance audio feature. The tutorials I recently watched do not help.
Working...
X