Clear All

• storyp24
    replied
    Thanks to all for solving this issue. Even the CEO stepped in to help

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by storyp24 View Post
    Never fails when setting up new computer. I cannot login to my GV account. I saved my old login info but the email attached to account no longer exists and no way to change password.
    contact support at edius.net and explain your situation

they will be able to see which serial was used for previous version and they can migrate the account from old email to a new one

Leave a comment:

• storyp24
    replied
    Never fails when setting up new computer. I cannot login to my GV account. I saved my old login info but the email attached to account no longer exists and no way to change password.

Leave a comment:

• Geoff_C
    replied
    Log in using your edius id. You should be able to access any product you have purchased complete with your serial numbers. Maybe you started with E7 and upgraded to E8

Leave a comment:

• storyp24
    replied
    I downloaded the Application. I entered my Ver8 Activation serial number and then it asked for a previous version which I do not have on record. What next? PS and thank you for the line

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Please download from EDIUS download - EDIUS while we fix the link from the Grassvalley webpage.

Leave a comment:

• storyp24
    started a topic Download link not working

Download link not working

I purchased a new laptop and trying to download V 8.5 but getting message Down for Maintenance. V9 and above will download
Working...
X