Download link not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download link not working

I purchased a new laptop and trying to download V 8.5 but getting message Down for Maintenance. V9 and above will download

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Please download from EDIUS download - EDIUS while we fix the link from the Grassvalley webpage.
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

I downloaded the Application. I entered my Ver8 Activation serial number and then it asked for a previous version which I do not have on record. What next? PS and thank you for the line

Comment

Log in using your edius id. You should be able to access any product you have purchased complete with your serial numbers. Maybe you started with E7 and upgraded to E8
        Sys1: Gigabyte Z370 HD3 i7 8086K(4.3Ghz), 16Gb ram, 256Gb SSD system + 2x2Tb Graphics: nVidia 1060, (W10 Pro) BM IP4K, E8v3 WG; Vegas Pro19; Davinci Resolve18_Studio, GH2(hacked), Pana HC-X2000E, GoPro5
        Sys2 :Clevo i7 6700K 2.5Ghz,16Gb ram 2565Gb SSD + 1Tb, (W10 Pro), Software: E8v3 WG; Vegas Pro19,Davinci Resolve18_Studio

Comment

Never fails when setting up new computer. I cannot login to my GV account. I saved my old login info but the email attached to account no longer exists and no way to change password.

Comment

Originally posted by storyp24 View Post
            Never fails when setting up new computer. I cannot login to my GV account. I saved my old login info but the email attached to account no longer exists and no way to change password.
            contact support at edius.net and explain your situation

they will be able to see which serial was used for previous version and they can migrate the account from old email to a new one
            Anton Strauss
            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Thanks to all for solving this issue. Even the CEO stepped in to help

Comment

Working...
              X